[sixties-l] Invitation to Join the BRC-NEWS list

From: Art McGee (amcgee@igc.org)
Date: Sun Jun 11 2000 - 06:12:49 CUT

    [If you're already a subscriber to BRC-NEWS, you can delete
    this message]

    Greetings,

    This is an invitation for you to join the general news and
    reports list of the Black Radical Congress, BRC-NEWS.

    The BRC-NEWS list includes a wide range of information
    regarding the struggles of Black and other "minority"
    peoples worldwide. It is the only list of it's kind on the
    Internet, as no other free ethnic news source that I know of
    has an explicitly radical or leftist perspective and agenda.

    It is a MODERATED information service, so there is
    absolutely NO JUNK, SPAM, MINDLESS CRAP or discussion, just
    great information that you probably won't find anywhere else.

    I know what some might be thinking, "Gee, thanks for the
    offer, but I'm not Black". No problem. We have a reverse
    affirmative-action program where we try to proactively
    recruit non-Black people to the list. ;-)

    If you want to subscribe, just send an email message to:

    majordomo@tao.ca

    The body of the message should say:

    subscribe brc-news
    end

    If you have any problems or questions, send a note to:

    worker-brc-news@lists.tao.ca

    If you're not interested, just delete this message and you
    can rescind into ignorant bliss. :-)

    Take care.

    Art McGee

    | National Cyber-Organizer Black Radical Congress |
    | amcgee@blackradicalcongress.org www.blackradicalcongress.org |
    | Command: subscribe brc-news Address: majordomo@tao.ca |
    | And now, for something completely different... |
    | http://www.igc.org/amcgee/e-race.html |