Re: [sixties-l] new film on SDS

From: Ted Morgan (epm2@lehigh.edu)
Date: Thu Jun 08 2000 - 14:28:06 CUT

    Hi Helen et al,
    Great news about the film. I'm looking forward to a copy!! But I'm teaching my
    60s class this fall and would have some interest in a visit/showing, etc. At some
    point I can figure out when might be best in terms of course coverage (student
    movement & new left = about a month into the semester, or it could come later when
    we get to the apocalyptical late 60-s stuff and reasons for this.... In any case,
    I wanted to get in touch re. this.
    Best,
    Ted Morgan