Laos Crisis (multiple responses)

SIXTIES-L (SIXTIES-L@jefferson.village.virginia.edu)
Mon, 24 Feb 1997 18:51:29 -0500

[1]

From: Susan Brownmiller <sueb@echonyc.com>
Subject: Re: Student Query

Michael Cambell:

The "Laos Crisis" was 1961.

See Bernard Fall, Anatomy of a Crisis (Doubleday 1969); Arthur Dommen,
Conflict in Laos (Praeger 1971); Roger Warner, Backfire (Simon & Schuster
1995)

[2]

From: Marc <levesque@zeiders.com>

Noam Chomsky studied Laos quite extensively. I'd check out his stuff,
possibly At War With Asia along with other works. Also, I know that Gabriel
Kolko's Anatomy of War has some references.

Marc Levesque

[3]