number of US advisors in Vietnam, 1957 through 1963 (fwd)

(sixties@jefferson.village.virginia.edu)
Mon, 10 Jun 1996 13:10:11 -0400

From: slabash@UBmail.ubalt.edu
Subject: number of US advisors in Vietnam, 1957 through 1963

I have a colleague looking for the above information but here is
the big catch, she does not want annual totals but rather specific dates
(e.g., 20 sent on 12 June 1960, 30 sent on 7 July 1960, etc.).

Is there any way to get this without poring through the NY Times,
etc.? She is currently examining the Pentagon Papers.

Any suggestions would be appreciated.

You can send responses directly to me if you wish.

Thanks,

Stephen Peter LaBash
Head of Information Access Services
University of Baltimore
Langsdale Library "Sacred cows make the tastiest
1420 Maryland Avenue hamburger" Abbie Hoffman
Baltimore, MD 21201
Voice: 410-837-4269
Fax: 410-837-4330
E-mail: SLABASH@UBmail.ubalt.edu