Re: NOW in the 1960's and the 1990's [2 responses]

DaveAllyn@aol.com
Mon, 8 Apr 1996 18:59:26 -0400

[1]

Cara,
NOW's papers are at the Schlesinger Library at Harvard University. However,
you must request permission from NOW in DC to use the papers and they are
terrible at responding to requests.

David Allyn
daveallyn@aol.com

[2]

>From nadanesh@ea.oac.uci.eduMon Apr 8 18:47:51 1996
Date: Mon, 8 Apr 1996 13:13:24 -0400
From: Nina Daneshvar <nadanesh@ea.oac.uci.edu>
To: sixties@jefferson.village.virginia.edu
Subject: Re: NOW in the 1960's and the 1990's

This message was submitted by Nina Daneshvar <nadanesh@ea.oac.uci.edu> to list
sixties-l@jefferson.village.virginia.edu. If you forward it back to the list,
it will be distributed without the paragraphs above the dashed line. You may
edit the Subject: line and the text of the message before forwarding it back.

If you edit the messages you receive into a digest, you will need to remove
these paragraphs and the dashed line before mailing the result to the list.
Finally, if you need more information from the author of this message, you
should be able to do so by simply replying to this note.