Re: The poetry of Lenore Kandel (fwd)

Eric Noble (enoble@crl.com)
Sat, 23 Mar 1996 23:09:51 -0500

I have a copy of Lenore's The Love Book which the SFPD busted in
1966 at The Psychedelic Shop on Haight Street (I believe Allen Cohen,
editor of the San Francisco Oracle, was the clerk on duty at the
time, and because of this coincidence of timing the person arrested.)

I plan to eventually scan some of the pages from the Love Book for
the Digger Archives web site. If it's important I could try and do it
sooner.

By the way, I'm sorry to report that Ron Thelin, the founder of the
Psychedelic Shop, passed away this past Tuesday. There was an
obituary notice in The San Francisco Chronicle today (3/22/96).

Eric Noble
http://www.webcom.com/enoble
The Digger Archves