Re: Flashing on the Sixties

sixties@jefferson.village.virginia.edu
Fri, 1 Mar 1996 12:19:19 -0500

(1)
Sender: Stephen R Denney <sdenney@uclink.berkeley.edu>
Subject: Re: Flashing on the Sixties

The book version of Flashing in the Sixties (see below) was published by
Chronicle Books of San Francisco in 1987, a collection of photographs
and essays by Lisa Law.
- Steve Denney

On Mon, 5 Feb 1996, John Andrew wrote:

> >Sender: Elizabeth Gips <changes@cruzio.com>
> >Subject: Re: Early vietvets and drugs in American films
> >

> >> In the 19 films I looked at about veterans which came out
> >> between 1967 and 1973, Vietvets don't equate their use of
> >> drugs or alcohol with service.
> >>
> >It's amazed me in this thread that nobody has mentioned the wonderful video
> >of Lisa Law's called Flashing on the Sixties - includes people from Peter
> >Coyote ot Vietnam vets.....
> > Elizabeth
>
> I know about this video, but do you know if it is still available? and
> where? anyone else on the list know of its availability?
> John Andrew
> J_ANDREW@FADM.com

(2)
Sender: John Baky <baky@alpha.lasalle.edu>

John Andrew asks about availibility of "Flashing on the Sixties." I have a
copy of both the video and the book in our collection at La salle. I'd
respond to an inter-library loan request through your talented and friendly
local Reference Librarian.
John S. Baky
Director of Libraries
Connelly Library