vietnam veteran nurse (fwd)

sixties@jefferson.village.Virginia.EDU
Wed, 10 Jan 1996 10:40:44 -0500 (EST)

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Wed, 10 Jan 1996 08:54:47 -0500
From: TeachMBT@aol.com
To: sixties@jefferson.village.Virginia.EDU
Subject: vietnam veteran nurse

During the fall of 1996, I will again be teaching a course on the 1960s at
Hofstra University's New College. As part of the course, I have a number of
guest speakers. For two years now, I have had Vietnam Veterans visit my
class but have been unsuccessful in getting a nurse who served in Vietnam to
share her experiences with my class. Perhaps one of the members of this list
could suggest someone or some organization to contact. The nurse should be
from New York City or the Nassau/Suffolk Long Island area. I had been in
contact with a nurse from central New Jersey, but we both agreed that it was
too far for her to travel. My name and address is:

Mary Ingui, Ph.D.
teachmbt.aol.com