Re: Clifford Lynch visit December 16-17

From: Thornton Staples (tls@virginia.edu)
Date: Thu Dec 05 2002 - 10:51:35 EST

    Hi Daniel,

    We would like to get a block of time for Cliff to meet with some Library
    people on the 16th if possible. Since we tentatively scheduled him, I had
    to schedule a command performance at Mellon on the 18th, for which I have
    to catch a 12:00 plane on the 17th. I am at CNI at the moment, but I am
    copying Martha and Leslie on this so that maybe they can get Lori to work
    with you to find a time. Everthing on my schedule for the 16th can be
    changed, and I would like to go to lunch and/or dinner with him.

    Thorny

    At 09:46 AM 12/3/2002 -0500, you wrote:

    >>Clifford Lynch just confirmed that he can visit us December 16-17. I do
    >>not have an exact schedule just yet. Given that this is late in coming
    >>together, we need to make plans, schedule a public talk and venue, and so
    >>on. All and any suggestions or help in pulling this together would be welcome.
    >>
    >>Daniel

    Thornton Staples
    tls@virginia.edu
    Voice: 434-924-3975