Re: Clifford Lynch visit December 16-17

From: Melinda Baumann (mjb7q@cms.mail.virginia.edu)
Date: Tue Dec 03 2002 - 15:18:32 EST

    Daniel, this is exciting news! He'll pull in a large audience, I'd expect.
    Should we try to get the South Meeting Room in Newcomb? Or, Kay Cutler suggests
    Ruffner Auditorium (she thinks a number of her folks in Curry will be
    interested).

    Melinda

    --On Tuesday, December 03, 2002 9:46 AM -0500 Daniel Pitti
    <dpitti@virginia.edu> wrote:

    >> Clifford Lynch just confirmed that he can visit us December 16-17. I do
    >> not have an exact schedule just yet. Given that this is late in coming
    >> together, we need to make plans, schedule a public talk and venue, and so
    >> on. All and any suggestions or help in pulling this together would be
    >> welcome.
    >>
    >> Daniel

    Melinda Baumann
    Director, Digital Library Production Services
    University of Virginia Library
    PO Box 400155
    Charlottesville VA 22904-4155
    baumann@virginia.edu (434) 243-8785