Fall schedule of meetings

From: Daniel Pitti (dpitti@virginia.edu)
Date: Tue Aug 28 2001 - 10:43:37 EDT

    I did not try to get anyone together in July and August because of busy
    schedules and vacations. It is now time to get back to work. Would everyone
    please let me know what weekly times are not free for them. For myself, I
    have classes late Tuesday afternoons. Since I need Tuesdays for preparation
    (assuming procrastination), I'd like to avoid Tuesday meetings, at least in
    the afternoon.

    Otherwise there are no major constraints.

    Finally, I'd like to meet twice a month between now and the end of the year.

    Again, let me know when you CANNOT meeting; and your preferences. I'll take
    it from there.

    Daniel

    Daniel V. Pitti Project Director
    Institute for Advanced Technology in the Humanities
    Alderman Library University of Virginia Charlottesville, Virginia 22903
    Phone: 434 924-6594 Fax: 434 982-2363 Email: dpitti@Virginia.edu
    http://jefferson.village.virginia.edu
    AREA CODE IS NEW EFFECTIVE JUNE 2001