Outline update and next meeting

From: Daniel Pitti (dpitti@virginia.edu)
Date: Tue Jun 05 2001 - 08:29:08 EDT

    All,

    I've updated the outline based on the last meeting:
    http://jefferson.village.virginia.edu/sds/outline.html

    I have also scheduled a meeting for Tuesday, June 12, 2-3:30 at IATH. John
    Dobbins is in Italy for the summer, and Thorny has a conflict, though the
    rest of you, I humbly note, are available.

    Regards,
    Daniel

    Daniel V. Pitti Project Director
    Institute for Advanced Technology in the Humanities
    Alderman Library University of Virginia Charlottesville, Virginia 22903
    Phone: 804 924-6594 Fax: 804 982-2363 Email: dpitti@Virginia.edu
    http://jefferson.village.virginia.edu