Outline Update

From: Daniel Pitti (dpitti@virginia.edu)
Date: Fri Feb 23 2001 - 12:43:55 EST

    All,

    I have updated the "collecting" outline. I made one major unilateral
    decision. The list we had under Acquisition concerning control, I revised a
    bit and put under Description, Access, and Control, as it seems to be that
    it belonged there, as it is really not part of the acquisition process.
    Please do have a look at it:

    http://jefferson.village.virginia.edu/sds/outline.html

    Also, I think George was kind enough to volunteer to take a stab at the
    category Deselecting. Over to you, George.

    Thanks,