[hcbook] proofing

From: John Unsworth <unsworth_at_uiuc.edu>
Date: Wed, 3 Jan 2007 19:25:39 -0600

Folks,

If you haven't yet looked at the online version of your piece in the
Companion, at

http://www.digitalhumanities.org/companion/

you may wish to do so. Those who have are finding some errors that
seem likely to be the result of uncorrected OCR output having been
used as the basis for Blackwell's XML version. I'll be announcing
the availability of the public online version on Monday, and I can
certainly make changes after that--this is just a heads up.

If you send me changes, something in the form of

wrong string --> right string

starting at the beginning of the chapter is fine: I'll find and fix
accordingly.

Thanks,

John