bio notes (again!)

From: Susan Schreibman (ss423@umail.umd.edu)
Date: Tue Sep 09 2003 - 09:54:30 EDT

    Hi all --

    I've put up a list of the bio notes that I have received thus far at
    http://www.mith2.umd.edu/misc/book/bio_notes.html

    if I don't have one from you, and you sent it to me, I apologise in advance.
    And I ask your tolerance in sending it to me again. If you would like to
    edit yours, would you please simply send me new copy pasted into an email
    message, and I'll repost it.

    sorry this is taking so long, but we are nearly there!

    susan