bio notes needed

From: Susan Schreibman (ss423@umail.umd.edu)
Date: Sat May 10 2003 - 13:55:57 EDT

    Dear Contributors,

    Below is a list of people who have sent me biographical notes. If your name
    is not here, and you think you have sent me a bio note, would you mind
    resending it? U of Maryland has been having quite a number of problems over
    the past couple of months with email.

    If you have not had a chance to send me your bio note, would you do so at
    your earliest convenience.

    Bio Notes Submitted (in no particular order)

    Robert Kolker
    Geoffrey Martin Rockwell
    Thomas Rommel
    Michael Jensen