Re: exam week schedule

Kirsten Pardue Smith (kps3d@faraday.clas.virginia.edu)
Sun, 24 Nov 1996 15:20:55 -0500 (EST)

On Sun, 24 Nov 1996, SARAH ROCHE wrote:

> my exam week schedule is really open. i have papers and projects to do,
> but those are accomplished during my own time frame, So whatever works
> best for the rest of the comitatus will most likely jive with me.
> sarah

i'm rushing this message in the hope that you're still on your machine
(i'm guessing at home) and will get it while you sit there (always an
exciting occasion--to have email come in when you're sitting there).

i don't currently know what my exam schedule is but i don't expect it to
be a problem. i'll write with more dets as soon as i get them.> >

-kirsti

p.s. hope you had a nice weekend and jury trial. i dreampt about it last
night, believe it or not.