dhcs: readings and speaker

From: Andrea K. Laue (akl3s@cms.mail.virginia.edu)
Date: Fri Mar 15 2002 - 23:13:50 EST

    Hi Folks,

    Welcome back from spring break! We have two DHCS meetings this week: our
    regular Wednesday meeting and a guest speaker on Friday. More on both
    events below.

    ***Wednesday, March 20 11:30 - 1 (Clemons 322-A)
    Jerry will lead a session on aesthetic and social forms. He's chosen two
    readings, and both are available on the toolkit site.

    Buzzetti, Dino. "Digital Representation and the Text Model." NLH 33.1
    (Winter 2002).

    Shillingsburg, Peter. "Forms." Scholarly Editing in the Computer Age.

    ***Friday, March 22, 1 PM (Clemons 201)***

    Matt Kirschenbaum will speak on interface and navigation.

    best,
    Andrea