dhcs reminder and schedule change

From: Andrea K. Laue (akl3s@cms.mail.virginia.edu)
Date: Sun Jan 13 2002 - 13:23:55 EST

    Hello all,

    Welcome back! The new semester begins this week, and our seminar meetings
    resume this week as well. We'll meet on Wednesday, January 16. Our
    fearless leader is Worthy Martin and our topic is "display
    and visualization." Usual time and usual place.

    However, Matt K. will _not_ be joining us this Friday. His visit has been
    postponed until Friday, March 22. The details of his presentation are
    still being confirmed, but it's most likely that he will speak from 1 - 3
    PM in Clemons 201. More details to come.

    best,
    Andrea