dhcs readings

From: Andrea K. Laue (akl3s@cms.mail.virginia.edu)
Date: Mon Nov 26 2001 - 16:58:45 EST

    From Phil . . .

    ----

    HI all,

    apparently the email list won't take attachments, so I have uploaded to the seminar website the following materials for our Wednesday discussion:

    HiLevelRev.pdf NavModelRev.ai (can be opened with Acrobat SchematicsREV.pdf

    These are the documents I created for a client while working in SF, and reflect what I think of as the process of developing an interface from concept to blueprints.

    Phil