re:Can't afford medications you need

From: Steve Holden <dwlibertynetm_at_libertynet.org>
Date: Sun, 6 May 2007 09:25:54 -0600

Dear valued member.Good news from MyCanadianPharmacy. Spring discounts for all our customers. Your health and wellness is the main focus of our professional team and we are glad to offer you really top quality products. So if you want to save money and buy quality drugs simply click herehttp://singboy.hkPurchase your products with the most respected Canadian drugstore and you will have no chance to be scammed. Our service is friendly, fast and guaranteed.Sincerely yours,Steve Holden