re:Can't afford medications you need

From: John Roman <dwlupinem_at_lupine.com>
Date: Thu, 3 May 2007 18:30:59 +0000

Dear valued member.Buy your medications from the comfort of your home and save up to 20% on pharmaceutical products with MyCanadianPharmacy. You can buy Canadian medications at prices which are really lower than American medications prices without compromising quality. Just click here to check ithttp://posepass.hkStrict confidentiality is guaranteed.We are proud of our experienced and professional team, prompt service and safe delivery.Yours,John Roman