re:Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!

From: Napoleon Burris <bspurifice_at_spurific.com>
Date: Fri, 5 Jan 2007 05:56:11 +0300

Dear Customer.Great news! USDrugs store offers Christmas discounts!

USDrugs online store is your reliable source for high quality and cheap medication. Buying medications directly in the USA will prevent you from getting fake medications. High quality of the medications is the subject of our primary concern. Ordering from USDrugs is easy, absolutely secure and confidential. Excellent service and prompt delivery will satisfy demands of all our customers.Ordering from us is easy, just click here. http://jeygooden.hkDon't miss this unique chance to get our medications at a special Christmas price.Merry Christmas and our best wishes for the coming year!

Best regards,Napoleon Burris