Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!

From: Andrew Langford <bepie_at_epi.org>
Date: Tue, 2 Jan 2007 19:29:33 +0420

Dear Customer.Take advantage of our Christmas discounts in USDrugs store.

Don’t lose your chance to buy modern pharmaceutical products at the Web's lowest prices!Try our service and get the quality you deserve! We provide customers with a secure, confidential, convenient, and private way to obtain the necessary medications.For further information visit our site: http://www.foolspso.hkLow Prices, Best Quality Pills!Strict confidentiality is guaranteed!

Best regards,Andrew Langford