re: AGGI ready on Mondays closing-market with an 8 times earnings potential - ref. viviana simpson

From: Newswire_tradings <ui-arc_at_nifty.com>
Date: Tue, 31 Oct 2006 10:56:24 +0400

Sub-Penny Explosion possible and.

News was released right at the closing bell Monday
Major Profit Potential exists for Tuesday. man,, so.

Allied Energy Group. Rob shook his head. Money can't buy the recipe, he said; for I don't know it myself.

Find AGGI.PK
Quote Here
escape.

Here's the News.
Go read it right now. our.
Read the entire
news release from Monday Closing-Market who.
also.
Allied Energy Group, Inc. is proud to announce that it has been featured on the
 Winners Circle hosted by NFL Hall of Fame member Terry Bradshaw of MSNBC
enemies.

Monday October 30, 4:00 pm ET--After the market
close Monday
seemed, Couldn't the tablets be chemically analyzed, and the secret discovered? inquired the other desirous.

Allied Energy Group (AGGI) is an Immediate watch alert AGGI
steadily yet quietly has secured interests in seven key petroleum
holdings in one the world’s most profound oil & gas resources right
in our own backyard.
of.

Oct. 30, 2006 (AlliedEnergy) -- Allied Energy Group Inc subsidiary Mammoth Energy Group Doubles Project Scope in Oklahoma. Thank.

Oct. 20, 2006 (AlliedEnergy) -- Allied Energy Group, Inc. , partnered with the Young Oil Corporation, announced today the following production results in Knox County, Kentucky. The Don Sullivan #8 was placed into production at a reported rate of 40,000 cubic feet of natural gas per day. I don't know; but I'm not going to give any one the chance to try, declared the boy, firmly.

Oct. 24, 2006 (AlliedEnergy) -- Allied Energy Group, Inc. Announces the Continued Drilling Success for Its Five-Well Coalbed Methane Project in Oklahoma (AGGI.PK)
 The old gentleman picked up his magazine without another word, and resumed his reading.

We are not st0ckbrokers or in-vestment advisors. We are neither licensed nor qualified to provide in-vestment advice.
Our profiles and news alerts are provided for informational purposes but are not intended to be used as the sole source of information
on a company. you!.

Please do your own due diligence before you invest. information in our emails and on our Web site may contain "forward
looking statements" as defined under Section 27A of the Securities Act of 1933 and Section 21B of the Securities Exchange Act of
1934. We have been paid three thousand five hundred dollars ca5h and expect to be compensated again in the near future with ca5h
from a non-affillated third party. For amusement Rob took the Record of Events from his pocket and began looking at the scenes reflected from its polished plate.

An example of forward-looking information are statements relating to the future anticipated
direction of the industry, plans for future expansion, various business development activities, planned capital expenditures, future
funding sources, anticipated sales-growth and potential contracts. These and similar forward statements are subject to a number of known
and unknown risks and uncertainties outside our control that could cause actual operations or results to differ materially from those
anticipated. cried.

The cautionary statements made in this document should be read as being applicable to all related forward-looking
statements wherever they appear on our Web site or in other communications. Always research your own investments, and consult your
investment advisor before investing .Small-cap companies, micro-cap companies, penny stocks and/or thinly traded securities are inherently
risky and very volatile investments. Presently he became aware that the old gentleman was peering over his shoulder with intense interest.

You risk losing some or all of the m0ney you invest. If you are not a savvy investor we suggest
strongly that you sit back and just watch. the.

We are not a registered financial advisor. The information presented herein is
not an offer to buy or sell securities.General Funston was just then engaged in capturing the rebel chief, Aguinaldo, and for a few moments both man and boy observed the occurrence with rapt attention. As the scene was replaced by one showing a secret tunnel of the Russian Nihilists, with the conspirators carrying dynamite to a recess underneath the palace of the Czar, the gentleman uttered a long sigh and asked: Will you sell that box? No, answered Rob, shortly, and put it back into his pocket. I'll give you a million dollars to control the sale in Chicago alone, continued the gentleman, with an eager inflection in his smooth voice.