Your neighbor moved to a much better house recently?

From: Frederic <Raymundoathens_at_roter-baum.de>
Date: Sat, 16 Sep 2006 09:24:50 +0200

Millions of people choose life and future instead of waiting! Why don't you forget what it's even like to think whether you can afford things or not?Special refi offers that do match your needs! Simple application, lowest rates ever.No embarrassing waiting and checks - apply now and find out why up to 90% of our customers keep using us.Our valued customers enjoy a fuller, more enjoyable living - with the things they always wanted! http://81PQ.awilit.com/?ncache=1038720