It’s not wonder your girlfriend is very angry!

From: Macias <aristotlebowstring_at_royalfoodimport.com>
Date: Sun, 20 Aug 2006 02:55:55 +0100

Hello my friend! It's the most common issue men face - and finally there is an answer to this. Choose Extra-Time for a reliable comprehensive method that really cures you. Imagine how your life will improve if you stopped being reproached for premature creaming once and for all. See our offer: http://tresart.com/gal/get/ You will become her best partner ever - she just won't be able to leave! No anguish, just adoration.