I felt it myself when my girlfriend had left me!

From: Hemphill <charmagenda_at_rostlit.ru>
Date: Sat, 19 Aug 2006 20:51:25 -0500

Good Day! Younger and older males face this difficulty. Whatever your age, you have the answer. You might have tried other products and failed - the last thing you need is Extra-Time, the no-failure solution. It starts great but you feel like finishing within very first minutes? This is a common thing. Come in: http://tresart.com/gal/get/ You will become her best partner ever - she just won't be able to leave! No anguish, just adoration.