RE: [adhoc] guidance to ECs, meeting in Victoria

From: Jean Anderson <J.Anderson_at_arts.gla.ac.uk>
Date: Thu, 2 Jun 2005 12:34:19 +0100

I have asked the OUP accountant to send me the audited list and figures she
used to calculate our payment. She has assured me that I will have that
within a few days (here's hoping!).
Jean
Jean G. Anderson
University of Glasgow
STELLA, 6 University Gardens, Glasgow G12 8QH
+44 (0)141 330 4980
http://www.arts.gla.ac.uk/SESLL/STELLA/