Re: [adhoc] Conference protocol

From: John Unsworth <unsworth_at_uiuc.edu>
Date: Thu, 5 May 2005 19:13:21 -0500

I have a marginal preference for "Digital Humanities [year]" because
it chimes with the DH part of ADHO, and because it seems a little
broader and more inclusive of those whose focus is on the humanities,
but I really don't care a whole lot one way or the other. We can
specify this in the conference protocol itself, if we like--it would
probably not be a bad idea. But do let's discuss the conference
protocol and annex: it is now less than a week before we have to vote
on this item.

John