[adhoc] governance protocol

From: John Unsworth <unsworth_at_uiuc.edu>
Date: Wed, 27 Apr 2005 22:33:08 -0500

Harold, Lorna:

I have annotated the (left-hand, current) state of the governance
protocol at:

http://www3.isrl.uiuc.edu/~unsworth/adhoframe.html

with what I take to be the suggestions for consideration by the execs,
from Harold/Laszlo, and Lisa Lena. I request (formally, on behalf of
the ADHO SC) that you now bring the document to the attention of your
respective executive bodies, by email, immediately, and ask them to
review it carefully, consider the SC's request for guidance on a couple
of issues (in the lead-in to the current version), and respond with any
proposals for substantive change by *THE END OF MAY*. Responses should
go to unsworth_at_uiuc.edu

Thanks very much, and please let me know if your executive board
members require a conference call or some other venue in which to
discuss the document, in order to arrive at a timely decision on its
approval.

John