Re: [adhoc] adho, draft

From: John Unsworth <unsworth_at_uiuc.edu>
Date: Wed, 27 Apr 2005 15:47:37 -0500

Laszlo,

I'm not sure exactly what you mean by "license(s)" below, but I will
count this as a yes vote, because the question is simply whether to
forward the document to the respective executives for consideration.
It needs to be approved by those two executives before it really goes
into force, so if there are further changes that they want to
recommend, they are free to do that--although I would hope that such
recommendations could be made well before the June AGMs, so they could
be acted on finally there, with each Executive being in a position to
vote up or down on a specific (and, I hope, very limited) set of
additional changes.

John