[adhoc] conference call on Tuesday, March 15

From: John Unsworth <unsworth_at_uiuc.edu>
Date: Mon, 14 Mar 2005 23:49:56 -0600

This is just a reminder that the
ALLC/ACH/ICHIO/ADHOC/IFDISH/Whatchamacallit steering committee has a
conference call tomorrow (or possibly today, depending on when you read
this), Tuesday, March 15th. at 9 AM Central, 10 AM Eastern in the US, 3
pm in the UK, 4 pm in Hungary, 5 pm in Finland. All on this list are
welcome to call in an participate, but those voting members who have
confirmed attendance are Harold Short and Laszlo Hunyadi, and me.
That's a quorum, as long as no one drops out, and that's important,
since things need to be decided.

Local & international callers should dial: 217-265-9888

The toll free number for callers in U.S. but outside 217 area code is
800-392-1565

Background material for the call is on the web, at:

http://www3.isrl.uiuc.edu/~unsworth/ifdish-sc.03-15-05.html

If for some reason during the call you have trouble getting connected,
get disconnected, etc., call my cell: 217-390-2043.

Thanks, and I'll talk to you in a few hours.

John