[adhoc] conference call is off--RSVP on new date/time

From: John Unsworth <unsworth_at_uiuc.edu>
Date: Thu, 17 Feb 2005 02:31:09 -0600

Folks,

It appears that within the three-week window proposed, we cannot get a
majority of the voting members of the steering committee on a
conference call (Laszlo and I can make it; Harold and Lisa Lena
cannot), so I think there's no point in going ahead with the proposed
call on Saturday the 19th. However, I want to stress that we must have
action to show when the conference comes around in June, and we have
pressing matters (particularly the protocols governing the 2006
conference and its program committee) that need to be decided by this
group, and DAMN SOON. So, I'm going to keep proposing dates for a
call, on the same schedule (9 am CST, 10 am EST, 4 pm UK, 5 pm
finland).

At least two of the three ALLC reps must be able to attend, in order to
make this worth doing:

Laszlo, Harold, Lisa-Lena.

Here are some dates when I could do it: please respond to me at
unsworth_at_uiuc.edu RIGHT NOW AS SOON AS YOU CAN to let me know which of
these dates are NOT possible for you, at the times suggested--and
please consider putting this ahead of other commitments.

Tuesday March 1st

Thursday March 3rd

Friday March 11th

Saturday March 12th

We really must meet on one of these dates...

John