Umbrella Organisation - Abstract database

From: Elisabeth Burr <elisabeth.burr_at_uni-duisburg.de>
Date: Mon, 21 Jun 2004 12:34:47 +0200

Dear all,

it was really good to see most of you at Göteborg. Great pity that Harold
could not be with us.

At the open ALLC/ACH meeting services which could be offered by the
umbrella organisation of organisations
were discussed. One proposal was to create a database of the abstracts of
the papers / posters given at our con-
ferences. As I just came across a similar service and thought this could
serve as a model, I would like to direct you to:

http://www.leeds.ac.uk/educol/

By the way, how about Union of Computing in the Humanities Organizations
(UCoHO)

or

International Union of Digital Scholarship in the Humanities Organisations
(IUDiSHO)

or

International Federation of Digital Scholarship in the Humanities
Organisations (IFDiSHO)

Best regards
Elisabeth

PD Dr. Elisabeth Burr