Subscription

From: Geoffrey Rockwell (grockwel@mcmaster.ca)
Date: Thu Mar 25 2004 - 12:42:49 EST

Dear ADHOC group,

Two things:

1. Can those I identified in my last e-mail as part of the
publications group contact me at grockwel@mcmaster.ca so we can get
started. Tell me if you don't think you are on the group.

2. I tried to subscribe online to LLC through the OUP site at
http://www3.oup.co.uk/litlin/subinfo/

On a Mac using IE, the perl script that you click on to pay $83.00
doesn't work - it downloads the pdf as text with a .pl extension. It
does work in Safari. I am not sure who to send this quibble to. The
more important point is that it would be nice if I could pay online
rather than printing the PDF and sending it in.

Yours,

Geoffrey R.