catching up

From: Harold Short (harold.short@kcl.ac.uk)
Date: Mon Feb 24 2003 - 12:57:56 EST

    Dear All

    The silence has been longer than intended, but things have been moving!
      Each of the authors - except Julia, who completed her draft long
    since! - has been in touch with me to discuss drafts, and versions
    ready for group discussion are either ready to go up on our web site or
    are likely to be going up fairly soon. (My apologies, Geoffrey, for
    not getting your revised draft up earlier.) Tomorrow I'm hoping to get
    several things up on the web site, and will notify you when this is
    done.

    One reason for this message today - rather than waiting till tomorrow -
    is that John and I were discussing at the weekend the possible
    usefulness of our meeting face to face in Georgia the day before our
    Council/Committee meetings take place. Would this be possible for
    everyone? If so, we should plan to meet on Wed 28 May. If Elisabeth
    and Espen in particular have already had to make flight bookings it
    probably won't be feasible to change them, so a meeting may not work.

    How is everyone fixed for this?

    Best wishes

    Harold

    Harold Short
    Director, Centre for Computing in the Humanities
    King's College London, Strand, London WC2R 2LS
    tel: +44 (0)20 7848 2739/2684 fax: +44 (0)20 7848 2980
    www.kcl.ac.uk/cch