Re: Well

From: Julia Flanders (Julia_Flanders@brown.edu)
Date: Thu Sep 05 2002 - 14:10:51 EDT

    I think I agree with Elisabeth; faced with the prospect of a
    conference call, surely we can all be a bit more productive via
    email. (After all, instead of all spending the same 2 hours doing the
    same thing at the same time, we could spend the 2 hours individually
    multitasking and getting things done...). I actually was just in the
    process (honest!) of writing an email along the lines of Geoffrey's
    list, on behalf of the TEI, and will post it this afternoon. Perhaps
    once we have some basic information from each of us on the table, a
    conference call could be more productive.

    Best, Julia