20.469 time-machines and VR environments

From: Humanist Discussion Group (by way of Willard McCarty willard.mccarty_at_kcl.ac.uk>
Date: Wed, 28 Feb 2007 06:47:01 +0000

  www.kcl.ac.uk/schools/humanities/cch/research/publications/humanist.html
                        www.princeton.edu/humanist/
                     Submit to: humanist_at_princeton.edu

         Date: Tue, 27 Feb 2007 08:00:59 +0000
         From: lachance_at_chass.utoronto.ca
         Subject: Re: 20.468 time-machines and VR environments?

Willard,

In regards to aims and objectives and encounters with artifacts, you might
read with avid interest a "trip report" by Matt Kirschenbaum about a
recent gathering that focussed on the question of preservation in terms of
the questions you are returning to and inviting us to turn to.

See

Shall These Bits Live? A Trip Report from New Media and Social Memory
(Berkeley, January 18, 2007)

http://www.otal.umd.edu/~mgk/blog/archives/000907.html