20.130 PhD students in the digital humanities

From: Humanist Discussion Group (by way of Willard McCarty willard.mccarty_at_kcl.ac.uk>
Date: Tue, 1 Aug 2006 07:01:46 +0100

  www.kcl.ac.uk/schools/humanities/cch/research/publications/humanist.html
                        www.princeton.edu/humanist/
                     Submit to: humanist_at_princeton.edu

         Date: Tue, 01 Aug 2006 06:54:12 +0100
         From: Lynda Williams <lynda_at_okalrel.org>
         Subject: Re: 20.126 PhD students in the digital humanities

Sounds like the degree I should have done instead of the M.Sc. Comp
Sci. :-) And ain't it always the way, about the money. Plenty for
plunder on the high seas, none for keeping home livable.

Wonder if there might be a means to attract gaming profits. Although
apt to come with strings.

Lynda Williams, SF Author (http://www.okalrel.org)
2005 The Courtesan Prince - Edge SF and Fantasy
2006 "Harpy" in MYTHSPRING
2006 Guide to the Okal Rel Universe - Fandom Press