plain text Humanist

From: Willard McCarty <willard.mccarty_at_kcl.ac.uk>
Date: Fri, 03 Jun 2005 21:22:59 +0100

Those who check the Humanist homepage, either at Princeton
(www.princeton.edu/humanist/) or King's College London
(www.kcl.ac.uk/humanities/cch/humanist/) will discover an additional
feature. Thanks to Melissa Terras, who is studying us, we now have all
surviving volumes of discussion in the form of plain text files. Anyone who
cares to do text-analysis on the coversational habits of our lot can now do
so much more easily. We all await interesting results.

Yours,
WM

[NB: If you do not receive a reply within 24 hours please resend]
Dr Willard McCarty | Senior Lecturer | Centre for Computing in the
Humanities | King's College London | Kay House, 7 Arundel Street | London
WC2R 3DX | U.K. | +44 (0)20 7848-2784 fax: -2980 ||
willard.mccarty_at_kcl.ac.uk www.kcl.ac.uk/humanities/cch/wlm/