17.127 calls: for reviewers, for collaborators/contributors

From: Humanist Discussion Group (by way of Willard McCarty willard.mccarty@kcl.ac.uk)
Date: Fri Jul 04 2003 - 01:45:33 EDT

                         Submit to: humanist@princeton.edu

       [1] From: "Domenico Fiormonte" <d.fiormonte@mclink.it> (22)
             Subject: Call for reviewers, "Computers, Literature and

       [2] From: David Zeitlyn <D.Zeitlyn@kent.ac.uk> (23)
             Subject: C19th photo album: collaborative research project

             Date: Fri, 04 Jul 2003 06:28:34 +0100
             From: "Domenico Fiormonte" <d.fiormonte@mclink.it>
             Subject: Call for reviewers, "Computers, Literature and Philology"

    Proceedings of the seminars "Computers,
    Literature and Philology", held at University of Rome "La Sapienza",
    Italy (1999), and University of Alicante, Spain (2000)

    Edited by Domenico Fiormonte

    Bulzoni, 2003
    pp. 304, Euro 21,00
    ISBN 88-8319-824-7

    Further info + table of contents:

    Colleagues interested in reviewing the volume can contact me at

    Please remember to include in your reply name and address of
    the periodical, journal, etc. where you intend to submit the review,
       your academic/research affiliation details, and a complete mailing

    Domenico Fiormonte
    Professore a contratto di Informatica umanistica
    Universita' di Roma Tor Vergata / Universita' di Roma La Sapienza