14.0531 new on WWW: Dijkstra's parable; hypertext bibliography

From: by way of Willard McCarty (willard@lists.village.Virginia.EDU)
Date: 11/30/00

       [1]   From:    Willard McCarty <willard.mccarty@kcl.ac.uk>         (10)
             Subject: how to think with computers

       [2]   From:    Willard McCarty <willard.mccarty@kcl.ac.uk>         (16)
             Subject: hypertext research bibliography

             Date: Thu, 30 Nov 2000 20:21:06 +0000
             From: Willard McCarty <willard.mccarty@kcl.ac.uk>

    Humanists will enjoy and profit from a typically witty piece by the
    computer scientist Edsgar Dijkstra, "A parable", at
    <http://www.cbi.umn.edu/inv/burros/ewd594.htm>.

    Yours,
    WM
    -----
    Dr Willard McCarty / Centre for Computing in the Humanities /
    King's College London / Strand / London WC2R 2LS / U.K. /
    voice: +44 (0)20 7848-2784 /  fax: +44 (0)20 7848-2980 /
    ilex.cc.kcl.ac.uk/wlm/ maui gratias agere