14.0530 ACW-L? student peer-evaluation?

From: by way of Willard McCarty (willard@lists.village.Virginia.EDU)
Date: 11/30/00

       [1]   From:    Christian Nelson <cnelson@comm.umass.edu>           (15)
             Subject: ACW-L problems

       [2]   From:    Christian Nelson <cnelson@comm.umass.edu>           (11)
             Subject: student peer-evaluation

             Date: Thu, 30 Nov 2000 20:21:41 +0000
             From: Christian Nelson <cnelson@comm.umass.edu>

    Hi all:
    As indicated by my last  message, I'm getting interested in the topic of
    computers and writing. Thus, I was happy when I foudn the ACW
    (association of computers and writing) email list. Unfortunately, when I
    tried to follow the link on the ACW page about the ACW-L (viz.,
    http://english.ttu.edu/acw/action/help.asp?keyword=acwl) Texas Tech's
    Lyris system informed me 'No mailing list exists with the name "acw-l"'
    Also, when I tried to access the list's archives I got a message saying,
    in part, "The document you have requested was not found on the TTU
    Server." Assuming that at least a few people on this list are also
    affiliated with the acw-l list, can anyone help me with this?
    Thanks,
    Christian Nelson

    --
    NetscapeCommunicator4.73Win3220000502