12.0590 Amazon.com & academic paper mills

Tue, 27 Apr 1999 19:44:43 +0100 (BST)

From: "Norman D. Hinton" <hinton@springnet1.com> (23)
From: Jo Tarvers <tarversj@winthrop.edu> (35)
Subject: Fw: Amazon.com and Paper Mills

Humanist members ought to know about this:

From: Jo Tarvers <tarversj@winthrop.edu>

Colleagues, like many of you I have come to rely on online bookstores. Thus
I found the attached very disturbing. I forward it to the lists for your
information.

Jo
Jo Koster Tarvers, Ph.D.
Assistant Professor
Department of English
Winthrop University
Rock Hill, SC 29733-0001
803/323-4557
tarversj@winthrop.edu
http://faculty.winthrop.edu/tarversj
"There is great disorder under heaven and the situation is excellent."--Mao
Tse Tung