11.0186 mini-CD recording? Ph.D. in applied computing?

Sat, 26 Jul 1997 16:32:09 +0100 (BST)

[1] From: Randall Jones <jonesr@jkhbhrc.byu.edu> (7)
Subject: Recording with a mini-CD recorder

[2] From: Scott Stebelman <scottlib@gwis2.circ.gwu.edu> (17)
Subject: Ph.D. Specialization in Computer Applications in the
Humanities

Date: Thu, 24 Jul 1997 14:05:30 +0000
From: Randall Jones <jonesr@jkhbhrc.byu.edu>

I plan to make some voice recordings in Germany this fall and I am
considering using a palm-size SONY MZR 30 mini-CD recorder. Aside
from the price it seems to have many advantages, but it almost seems
too good to be true. Can anyone advise me on using a mini-CD device
for recording voice? How is the recording quality? Is it reasonably
easy to use? I'd appreciate any advice.

Randall Jones
Brigham Young University