11.0015 Arachnet; NewJour; Deep Blue

Fri, 9 May 1997 20:59:45 +0100 (BST)

[1] From: orlandi@rmcisadu.let.uniroma1.it (9)
Subject: Re: 11.0009 Arachnet? MLA Bibliography?

[2] From: James O'Donnell <jod@ccat.sas.upenn.edu> (36)
Subject: NewJour

[3] From: Larry Taylor <ltaylor@stsci.edu> (10)
Subject: Deep Blue IBM site; Re: 11.0007 online

[4] From: Lorna Hughes <Lorna.Hughes@nyu.edu> (7)
Subject: Re: 11.0007 online

Date: Fri, 9 May 1997 11:52:33 +0100 (BST)
From: orlandi@rmcisadu.let.uniroma1.it

yes, I had joined arachnet at the time (1991-1993), and I HAVE
some archival material backed-up. If you are interested,
I shall be pleased to let you have what my recording mania
has saved [hope the tape does not fail...]

Tito Orlandi orlandi@rmcisadu.let.uniroma1.it
CISADU - Fac. di Lettere Tel. 39.6.4991-3936
P.zale Aldo Moro, 5 Fax 39.6.4991-3945
00185 Roma http://rmcisadu.let.uniroma1.it/~orlandi