9.771 e-dictionary? Tertium Quid &c.?

Humanist (mccarty@phoenix.Princeton.EDU)
Sun, 5 May 1996 09:15:05 -0400 (EDT)

[1] From: David Mighetto <mighetto@vinga.hum.gu.se> (15)
Subject: Bimodal electronic dictionary: Digital sound &
ordinary spelling

[2] From: Haradda@aol.com (19)
Subject: Tertium Quid, Loco Foco and "Scholars of the Night"

Date: Thu, 2 May 1996 16:59:56 -0400
From: David Mighetto <mighetto@vinga.hum.gu.se>
Subject: Bimodal electronic dictionary: Digital sound & ordinary spelling

2 May, 1996 DM
================
Humanist Discussion Group <humanist@lists.Princeton.EDU>
-------

Dear netters,

For an imminent virtual classroom project with Swedish students, we are in
great need of an electronic dictionary which is bimodal, i.e. represents
lexical entries in both speech (that is, digital sound) and writing
(ordinary spelling). We are primarily interested in material for Spanish,
English and Swedish, (monolingual as well as bilingual). Should you possess
or know of any such software (demos, beta-versions etc. are fine), please
drop us an e-line!

Many thanks in advance,

David Mighetto (Goteborg University, Sweden)
mighetto@rom.gu.se