9.346 theological resources? scanners?

Humanist (mccarty@phoenix.Princeton.EDU)
Sat, 2 Dec 1995 00:07:03 -0500 (EST)

http://www.princeton.edu/~mccarty/humanist/

[1] From: Marco Simionato <simionat@unive.it> (9)
Subject: list of theological resources

[2] From: Marco Simionato <simionat@unive.it> (22)
Subject: recommendations on portable scanners

Date: Fri, 1 Dec 1995 23:56:39 +0100
From: Marco Simionato <simionat@unive.it>

I would like to know if a list has been compiled of electronic resources for
theologians. If none were available, I would like help to build one
comprising the must-references in this field. Also, I remember seeing a PD
edition of the Bible, with King James and Septuaginta versions and full
commentary and theological dictionary. What about its current whereabouts.
Please reply directly to me, thanks.

Marco Simionato Technical Translator, Software Localiser
Dorsoduro 2408/b tel/fax +39 41 5225570
30123 Venezia, ITALY email: simionat@unive.it