9.312 source? commercial mailings?

Humanist (mccarty@phoenix.Princeton.EDU)
Sat, 25 Nov 1995 09:11:08 -0500 (EST)

http://www.princeton.edu/~mccarty/humanist/

[1] From: Willard McCarty <mccarty@epas.utoronto.ca> (8)
Subject: source?

[2] From: W Schipper <schipper@morgan.ucs.mun.ca> (15)
Subject: Commercial mailings

Date: Thu, 23 Nov 1995 08:18:21 -0500
From: Willard McCarty <mccarty@epas.utoronto.ca>

Years ago I ran across what was said to be a Hebrew proverb, "Do what you do
only out of love". Would anyone on Humanist know where the original saying
might be found?

Thanks.

WM

Willard McCarty, Centre for Computing in the Humanities
Departments of Classical Studies and Italian Studies (Toronto)
(416) 978-3974 voice (416) 978-6519 fax mccarty@epas.utoronto.ca
http://www.epas.utoronto.ca:8080/~mccarty/wlm/